KNG Law is seeking a Paralegal to assist the legal team in our Tampa, FL office. The candidate will perform case management and coordinate with firm clientele. Specific duties of the Paralegal include:
- Performing initial case intake adhering to standard firm procedures, involving responsive communication with firm clients.
- Coordinate with legal team in the completion of case documentation.
- Track case statuses using firm case management system.
- Receive and distribute mail, complete basic printing/copying/scanning of case documentation.
- Communicate with government agencies (USCIS) regarding case statuses and requests.
The candidate will be an energetic self-starter with particular attention to details, with a friendly customer-centric working approach. As Paralegal, the candidate will be required to manage and track various tasks with organization and precision.
Education and experience requirements:
Paralegal certificate (required).
1-2 years experience working as Paralegal or Legal Assistant, preferably in an immigration capacity.
About KNG Law:
KNG Law is an immigration law firm headquartered in Tampa, FL and is dedicated to making a clearer immigration pathway for employers and individuals. We provide quality and responsive immigration legal services. We know that no two cases are the same. We deliver detailed attention for even the most complex of cases, and collaborate with all company sizes and industry types with any business immigration goals. Our experience in employment-based immigration, and focus on client service offers a unique advantage to our clients. Our team, is your team in immigration.
Job Type: Full-time
Interested candidates may email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org